Amitabh Bachchan and Family’s 5 Houses in Juhu in Mumbai
- When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan’s daughter, Aaradhya Bachchan, was discharged from hospital, the family first went to the temple at their old family house of “Pratiksha”. Since Amitabh Bachchan’s parent’s had lived in “Prateeksha”, the family wanted to pay their respect to their ancestors with the new born child. After visiting “Pratiksha”, the Bachchan family took their daughter to “Jalsa” where the family stays together.
- Amitabh Bachchan’s bungalow’s, Jalsa and Pratiksha, have become landmarks in Mumbai and are on the must-visit list for tourist visiting Juhu and Bombay’s Western suburbs. Both houses are located at a distance of 1 km from each other and are close to many Western Mumbai tourist places, such as Juhu Beach, Juhu ISKCON Temple, Prithvi Theatre, etc. Every year, on Bachchan family landmarks, such as Amitabh Bachchan’s birthday on October 11, large crowds of well-wishers and curious onlookers wait for hours outside his residence for a glimpse of him. On these occasions, Amitabh Bachchan makes an appearance to thank his supporters.
- In mid-2013, Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan bought a new bungalow at Juhu (JVPD). This 8,000 sq ft bungalow is behind “Jalsa” and shares a common wall with it. This article has details of the Bachchan’s latest bungalow in Juhu.
- In addition, the Bachchan family has a bungalow called “Janak”, which is their office; and a bungalow called “Vatsa”, which they have rented out to Citibank.
Where do Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan live? Is it Jalsa or Pratiksha?
The answer to this is “Jalsa“. The Amitabh Bachchan family has been residing at “Pratiksha” for over 40 years. Few years ago the Bachchan’s had purchased “Jalsa”, which is a short distance from “Pratiksha”. The entire Bachchan clan (Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan) now live at Jalsa.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan were married at “Pratiksha”. Abhishek’s baraat started from Jalsa with Abhishek on horse back. The actual wedding ceremony took place at Pratiksha.
There were rumors that Amitabh Bachchan had bought a bungalow called “Naivedya” at Carter Road, Bandra. It was thought that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan would move to “Naivedya”; but the Bachchan family is very happily settled at Jalsa.
Amitabh Bachchan’s JALSA Address
Vaikunthlal Mehta Road, J.V.P.D. Scheme,
Juhu, Opposite Tulip Star Hotel,
(Amitabh Bachchan’s 5th and latest house is just behind “Jalsa”.)
Amitabh Bachchan’s PRATIKSHA Address
Not just Amitabh Bachchan, but many other Hindi movie stars have their bungalows and houses in and around Juhu, JVPD, Andheri and Bandra. Passionate Hindi film lovers can plan their Hindi movie star house visits.
Video of Amitabh Bachchan’s Birthday at Jalsa
Video of the crowd of fans outside Amitabh Bachchan’s home at Pratiksha
Photos of Amitabh Bachchan’s Pratiksha
- Pictures of Aaradhya Bachchan and the 5 Bachchan bungalows in Juhu, Mumbai
- Pictures of Amitabh Bachchan’s pet Piranha Dane dog, Shanouk
- Shahrukh Khan’s house, Mannat, in Bandra, Mumbai
- List of Hindi Film Actors who stay in Juhu, Mumbai
- Hindi Film Stars who live in Bandra, Khar, Pali Hill
- Salman Khan’s Houses, Family, Festival Celebrations, Dogs and Cars