|Mumbai Taxi (Black & Yellow) Tariff Card||Mumbai Auto Rickshaw Tariff Card (Mechanical Meter)|
|Mumbai Auto Rickshaw Tariff Card Electronic Meter)||Process to Complain to Police against Taxi, Auto Drivers|
(Please click on link to view Mumbai Taxi or Auto Tariff Card)
Mumbai’s Black and Yellow TAXI Tariff Fare Card is effective from 11 October, 2012 for taxi’s with Mechanical and Electronic Meters.
Salient features are:
- Minimum Mumbai Taxi Fare is Rs 19.00
- Fare Per Km is Rs 12.35 (rounded to nearest Rupee)
- After 1.0, Meter Reading of 0.1 is equal to 167 meters or 0.167 Km
- Night Charge is applicable from 12:00 midnight to 5:00 am and is 25% of “Regular” Daytime rate
- Luggage Charge of Rs 6.00 for bags greater than 60 X 40 cm (handbag, briefcase, etc, no charge)
- In case of complaint against Mumbai Auto or Taxi, call RTO toll free number 1800-22-0110.
- FARE CALCULATION: (DISTANCE X FARE PER Km); round this off to the nearest Rupee. Example: 4.1 Km (meter reading 2.5) X Rs 12.35 = Rs 50.64. So Fare is Rs 51.
This Auto Rickshaw Tariff Fare Card is effective from 11 October, 2012 and is applicable for rickshaw’s with Mechanical Meters.
Salient features are:
(i) Minimum Mumbai Auto Rickshaw Fare is Rs 15.00
(ii) Fare Per Km is Rs 9.87
(iii) After 1.0, Meter Reading of 0.1 is equal to 200 meters or 0.20 Km
(iv) Night Charge is applicable from 12:00 midnight to 5:00 am and is 25% of “Regular” Daytime rate
(V) Luggage Charge of Rs 3.00 for bags greater than 60 X 40 cm (handbag, briefcase, etc, no charge)
(vi) In case of complaint against Mumbai Auto or Taxi, call RTO toll free number 1800-22-0110.
FARE CALCULATION: (DISTANCE X FARE PER Km); round this off to the nearest Rupee
Example: 4.6 Km (meter reading 2.5) X Rs 9.87 = Rs 45.40. So Fare is Rs 45
This tariff rate card for Mumbai’s Auto-rickshaw’s is effective from October 11, 2012 and is applicable for rickshaw’s with Electronic Meters.
In case of harassment (rude behavior, excess fare, refusal to travel, etc) lodge a complaint against Mumbai’s Taxis and Auto-rickshaws at the below Mumbai Police RTO phone numbers or Police email ids.
MUMBAI, THANE, TAXI & AUTORICKSHAW COMPLAINT HELPLINE
(i) Mumbai RTO Complaint Tollfree Number: 1800-22-0110
(ii) Tardeo RTO Complaint Number: 23532337, 23534600; email: email@example.com
(iii) Andheri RTO Complaint Number: 26366957, 26362252; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(iv) Wadala RTO Complaint Number: 24935857; email: email@example.com
(v) Thane RTO Complaint Tollfree Number: 1800-22-5335
(vi) Thane RTO Complaint Number: 25343580, 25363838; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(vii) Vashi RTO Complaint Number: 27650701, 27840702; email: email@example.com
- Latest Mumbai Local Suburban Train Ticket Fare
- Mumbai Private Taxi Fleet and their Tariff
- Latest Route and Ticket Fare for Mumbai BEST Buses
- Map, Fare and Stations for Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar Mumbai Metro Corridor
- New Metros, Monorail, Expressway, Roads, Bridges in Mumbai
- Complaint procedure against BEST Bus and Mumbai Taxi or Auto
- Accidents and Deaths on Mumbai’s Suburban Local Trains.