Shahrukh Khan, his wife (Gauri), three kids (Suhana, Aryan, youngest son, AbRam) and elder sister (Shehnaz), live near the seashore at Bandstand in Bandra, Mumbai. In 2001, Sharukh Khan (SRK) bought a Heritage bungalow from the Bai Khorshed Bhanu Sanjana Trust, which he renamed “MANNAT”. “Mannat” means “a Vow to the Gods”. In 2005, SRK built a 6 storey building behind his bungalow at Bandstand.
Shahrukh Khan’s Third Child, AbRam, Born By Surrogacy
- Shahrukh Khan’s third child is a boy named “Abram“. Shahrukh Khan’s youngest son, AbRam, was born on 27 May, 2013. Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan’s son, Abram, was born at Masrani Hospital for Women in Andheri, Mumbai. He was born a little prematurely, only 34 weeks into the pregnancy and weighed 1.5 Kg at the time of his birth. After spending time in Nanavati and Breach Candy Hospital, SRK brought Abram home to “Mannat”.
- Abram, who is Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan’s third child, was born with the help of a “Surrogate Mother“. It was a “Gestational Surrogacy”, where the embryo consisting of SRK’s sperm and Gauri’s egg was placed in the surrogate mother. The embryo was created using “In Vitro Fertilisation” (IVF). The Surrogate mother carried Shahrukh Khan’s baby throughout the pregnancy until the birth of his son on 27 May, 2013.
- “Abram” was the original name of “Abraham“, before it was changed by God. In Genesis 17:5, God tells “Abram” that he is changing his name to “Abraham” because he is now the father of many nations. Abram means a father who is held in high regard.
- Though the identity of the Surrogate mother is not known, she is thought to be from UK. Reports in the press have suggested that SRK’s son’s surrogate mother may be Gauri Khan’s, sister-in-law Namita Chibber. Gauri Khan’s brother is Vikrant Chhibber.
- Famous Indian film stars who have children using Surrogate Mothers include, Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao’s son, Azad Rao Khan; Sohail Khan and Seema Sachdev-Khan’s son, Yohan (aka Aslam). Famous international celebrities who have used the services of surrogate mothers include Michael Jackson, footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, Elton John, Robert De Niro, Angela Bassett, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick and singer Ricky Martin.
Address of Shahrukh Khan’s house, “Mannat”, at Bandra
Land’s End, Bandstand, Byramji Jeejeebhoy Road,
Mumbai – 400050.
(Please refer to the Map below in the article, which shows Shah Rukh Khan’s house.)
Photos of the inside of Sharukh Khan’s Home, Mannat
Shahrukh Khan’s family stays in the bungalow whereas the 6 storey building has a living room, guest rooms, offices, a library, a gym, entertainment room, and a basement car park.
Photos from the outside of Shahrukh Khan’s Home, Mannat
Map of Shahrukh Khan’s House in Mumbai
Fake Pictures of Shahrukh Khan’s House in Mumbai
- Salman Khan’s Houses, Family, Festival Celebrations, Dogs and Cars
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Houses in Mumbai and Pictures of Aaradhya Bachchan
- Address of Hindi Film Stars Who Live in Bandra, Khar, Pali Hill
- Address and Map of Bollywood Stars who live in Juhu, Mumbai
- Amitabh Bachchan’s landmark Juhu bungalows, Jalsa and Prateeksha