Pictures of Leisure Boats Made By Exhibitors at Mumbai International Boat Show, 2012
The 6th Mumbai International Boat Show, 2012 will take place from Feb 23 to Feb 26, 2012. The exhibition is in two parts with an “On Land” exhibition and an “On Water” exhibition. The focus of the 2012 Mumbai International Boat Show (MIBS) is to showcase luxury leisure boats, luxury super yachts and products related to the leisure boating industry.
Incidently, Mumbai has the oldest yacht club in the world, “The Royal Bombay Yacht Club”, which was set up in 1846.
On Land and On Water Venue, Date, Time and Ticket cost of the 2012 Mumbai International Boat Show
The 2012 MIBS exhibition is in two parts – “On Land” and “On Water”.
Dates: Dates for both MIBS “On Land” and “On Water” exhibitions is February 23 to 26, 2012. Entry on Feb 23 is only by invitation since it is a VIP Preview day. From Feb 24 to Feb 26, the general public can attend the exhibition. The 2012 Mumbai International Boat Show and CII’s International Boating Conference is on Feb 24. There is Networking dinner for industry personnel on Feb 25.
Time: “On Land” exhibition time from Feb 24 to Feb 26 is 11:00 am to 8:00 pm. “On Water” exhibition time is from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Venue of “On Land” Exhibition: G2 Block, MMRDA Grounds, Behind Bank Of Baroda, Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC), Bandra East, Bombay – 400051. In all there are 55 stalls at the “On Land” exhibition
Venue of “On Water” Exhibition: Gateway of India, Opposite The Taj Mahal Hotel, Apollo Bunder, Mumbai – 400001. There are 15 boats at the “On Water” Exhibition.
Ticket Cost: Cost of the “On Land” Exhibition is Rs 200.
Products and Services that are on Display at the 2012 Mumbai International Boat Show
- Angling Engines
- Boatbuilding Materials
- Boating Equipment and Accessories
- Boat Trailers
- Communication and Computer Equipment
- Deck Fittings
- Diving Products
- Emergency Equipment
- Generators, Electric Equipment
- Maintenance and Hand Tools
- Heating and Air-conditioning Equipment
- Jet Skis
- Luxury Brand
- Marina Equipment and Services
- Motorboats and Yachts
- Navigational Equipment and Systems
- On-board Instruments
- Product Lighting
- Propulsion Equipment
- Repair Facilities and Marine Coatings
- Sailing Boats
- Small Boats
- Specialist Literature
- Super yachts
- Valves and Accessories
- Waterskiing and Wakeboarding
- Water sports Clothing
- Water Tourism
- Windsurfing Product
Main Exhibitors at the 6th Mumbai International Boat Show
- Fipa Group: This is an Italian luxury yacht manufacturer that produces fiberglass yachts up to 50 meters in length. Yachts from 4 of its group companies, Maiora, AB yachts, Cbi Navi, Intermare, will be on display.
- Bateaux Archambault: Sailing yachts
- Chantier Catana: Fast cruising catamarans
- Nautitech Catamarans: Catamaran manufacturers
- CSO Yachts: Luxury yacht charter broker
- Oceania Cruises: Cruise Holidays
- Regent Seven Sea Cruise: Cruise Holidays
- Mochi Craft
- Trophy Fishing
- Sessa Marine
- Harris Flotebote
- Mercury Inflatables
- Yamaha Jetski
- Volvo India
- Ocean Blue
- Ocean Style