Here are the Best Ganesh Photo 2019. These are Ganesh pictures of some of the best and most famous Ganesh Idols in Mumbai during Ganesh Chaturthi 2019.
Khetwadi Lane 12 Ganesh Photo 2019 Khetwadicha Ganraj
- As in previous years, the famous Khetwadi Lane 12 Ganpati is among the best Ganesh Murti and Ganesh Pandal in Mumbai during Ganeshotsav (Ganesh Festival) 2019.
- The Khetwadi Lane 12 Ganesh Murti is housed in a beautiful, royal Ganesh Pandal. The set design of this famous Ganesh Mandal is done by Sudhir Mathur. The set is beautifully lit and air-conditioned. It is hearting to note that parts of the set are made using fiber and plastic so that it can be reused.
- The tall Khetwadi Gali 12 Ganesh Idol is made by Raju Shinde. Basic design of the Khetwadicha Ganraj does not change from year-to-year.
- The lanes of Khetwadi have some of the best Ganpati Murtis in Mumbai. The Khetwadi Lane 12 Ganesh Murti and Pandal is the best in Khetwadi.
LOCATION: Khetwadi Lane 12 (Khetwadi Gali 12)
GANESH MANDAL: 12th Khetwadi Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal (Started in 1959)
Khetwadi Lane 12 Ganesh Photos From Past Years
- 2018 Khetwadi Cha Ganraj (Gali 12) Ganesh Pictures
- 2017 Khetwadi Cha Ganraj (Lane 12) Ganesh Photos
- 2016 Khetwadi Cha Ganraj (Galli 12) Ganpati Photo
- 2015 Khetwadi Lane 12 (Khetwadi Cha Ganraj) Ganesh Photo
- 2014 Khetwadi Cha Ganraj (Galli 11) Ganpati Pictures
- 2013 Khetwadi Lane 11 (Kethwadicha Ganraj) Ganpati Image
- 2012 Khetwadi Galli 11 Ganesh Chaturthi Ganpati Photos
GSB Seva Mandal Ganesh Photo 2019, Richest Mandal
- This is the Ganesh Photo 2019 of the GSB Seva Mandal Ganpati.
- This is the Richest Ganesh Murti in the World (not just Mumbai). In 2019, the GSB Seva Mandal took out insurance for 266.65 crores.
- GSB Seva Mandal Ganesh Visarjan takes place after 5 days (6th September, 2019). GSB Ganpati Visarjan takes place at Girgaon Chowpatty.
- Devotees can online book pujas on the GSB Website. Approximately 70,000 are performed during Ganesh Chaturthi. Devotees visiting the GSB Ganesha can enjoy a delicious vegetarian South Indian meal.
LOCATION: Bhookailash Nagar, Sion (East)/King Cirle
GANESH MANDAL: GSB Seva Mandal (Started in 1951, Ganesh Idol since 1955)
GSB Seva Mandal Ganesh Idol From Previous Years
- 2017 GSB Seva Mandal Ganesh Pictures
- 2016 GSB Seva Mandal Ganpati Murti Pictures
- 2014 GSB Seva Mandal Ganpati Murti Photos
- 2013 GSB Seva Mandal Idol Image during Ganesh Chaturthi
- 2012 GSB Seva Mandal Ganpati Photos
Khetwadi Khambatta Lane Ganesh Photo 2019
- The 2019 Khetwadi Khambatta Lane Ganesh is among the best Ganesh Murti in Mumbai. The tall Khambata Lane Ganesh is sitting on a chariot drawn by two large, black bulls.
- At the entrance to the Khetwadi Khambatta Lane Ganesh Pandal has a large blue statue of Lord Shiva surrounded by two large charging bulls.
- Visiting the 2019 Khambatta Lane Ganesh Pandal one gets the feeling that this is a special place. Congratulations to the Khetwadi Cha Raja Ganesh Mandal for an excellent Ganpati Pandal in 2019.
- The interesting thing about the Khetwadi Khambata Lane Ganesh (known as “Khetwadicha Raja”) is that the design of the Ganesh Murti changes every year. It is among the more creative Ganesh Statues in Mumbai.
LOCATION: Khetwadi Khambatta Lane
GANESH MANDAL: Khambatta Road Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal (Since 1970)
Khetwadi Cha Raja (Khambata Lane) Ganesh In Past Years
- 2015 Khetwadi Cha Raja (Khambata Lane) Ganesh Idol Images
- 2014 Khetwadi Khambatta Lane (Khetwadicha Raja) Ganesh
- 2013 Khetwadi Khambata Lane Ganpati Murti Photo
- 2012 Khetwadi Khambata Lane Ganesh Idol Picture
Lalbaugcha Raja Ganesh Photo 2019 Ganeshotsav
- “Lalbaugcha Raja” is Mumbai’s most famous Ganesh Murti. It is estimated that 1,00,000 devotees visit Lalbaghcha daily during Ganesh Chaturthi. This is more than any other Ganpati Idol in Mumbai.
- The first “Lalbaugcha Raja” Ganesh Idol was installed in 1934. Since 1935 the Kambli family has been making this Ganesh Murti. The basic design of the ““Lalbaghcha Raja” Idol does not change. Only its clothes, the accessories in its four hands and the Pandal around it changes.
- As can be seen from the Lalbaugcha Raja Ganesh Photo 2019, this year the Lalbaug Cha Raja Ganesh Pandal is based on Chandrayaan 2. Screens have been used to recreate outer space and the Solar System. Chandrayaan is the ambitious Indian Moon landing space program. Nitin Desai is the art director of the Lalbagcha Raja Ganesh Pandal. Reliance Jio have sponsored this Ganesh Mandal. Parelcha Raja (Nare Park) Ganesh Mandal has also used the Chandrayaan theme in their Ganpati Pandal. Usually the Parelcha Raja Ganesh Murti is an imaginative, new design Ganpati. This year they have gone with a more conventional Murti.
- One reason for the popularity of “Lalbaugcha Raja” is because devotees consider it a wish-fulfilling Ganpati. Many celebrities visit “Lalbaug Cha Raja”, further adding to its appeal.
- The Lalbaugcha Raja daytime Puja/Aarti is at 12:30 pm and the evening Ganesh Puja/Aarti is at 8:30 pm. Visitors to “Lalbaugcha Raja” can either perform a “Mukh Darshan” (Face Worship) or “Charan Darshan” (Feet Touching Worship). For “Mukh Darshan” the queue if from Garam Khada Ground, Dattaram Lad Marg, T.B. Kadam Marg and Dr B.A. Road. “Charan Darshan” entry is via Dinshaw Petit Lane and G. D. Ambekar Marg.
GANESH MANDAL: Lalbaugcha Raja Sarvajanik Ganesh Mandal (Started in 1934)
Lalbaugcha Raja Ganesh Photo From Previous Years
- 2018 LalbaugCha Raja Ganpati Photo and Ganesh Murti
- 2017 Lalbaug Cha Raja Ganesh Photos and Ganesh Murti
- 2016 Lalbaugcha Raja Ganpati Photos and Ganesh Pandal
- 2015 Lalbaug Cha Raja Ganpati Photos and Ganesh Pandal
- 2014 Lalbagh Cha Raja Ganpati Photos
- 2012 Lalbaugcha Raja Ganesh Photos
100th Year of Chinchpokli Cha Chintamani Ganesh Idol
- Chinchpokli Cha Chintamani Ganesh is celebrating its 100th year in 2019. Chinchpokli Cha Chintamani is among the oldest and most famous Ganesh Murtis in Mumbai.
- For its centenary, Chinchpokli Cha Chintamani Ganesh Pandal (set) is a replica of Khatmandu’s Pashupatinath Temple. A tall 75 feet Shiv Ling has been installed at the entrance of the Chinchpokli Cha Chintamani Ganesh Pandal.
- Late Vijay R Khatu used to make the iconic Chinchpokli Cha Chintamani Ganesh Murti. Since his death, his daughter, Reshma Khatu took over the Vijay Khatu Studio at Arthur Road. She has continued with the legacy of her father and the 100th Chinchpokli Cha Chintamani Ganesh Idol was made at the Vijay Khatu Studio.
LOCATION: Chinchpokli Station
GANESH MANDAL: Chinchpokli Sarvajanik Utsav Mandal (Established in 1920)
Chinchpokli Cha Chintamani Ganesh Photo Over The Years
- 2018 Chinchpokli Cha Chintamani Ganesh Murti Photo
- 2017 Chinchpokli Cha Chintamani Ganesh Idol Photos
- 2016 Chinchpokli Cha Chintamani Ganpati Idol Pictures
- 2015 Chinchpokli Cha Chintamani Ganesh Idol Pictures
- 2014 Chinchpokli Cha Chintamani Ganpati Photos
- 2013 Chinchpoklicha Chintamani Ganesh Chaturthi Photos
- 2012 Chinchpokli Cha Chintamani Ganesh Pictures
Khetwadi Lane 8 is the Tallest Ganesh Murti in Mumbai
- At 35 feet, the Khetwadi Lane 8 Ganesh Murti is the Tallest Ganesh Idol in Mumbai in 2019.
- As can be seen in the Khetwadicha MahaGanpati Ganesh Photo 2019, the Ganpati is in the form of Hanuman.
- Because of its tall height, the organizers faced many challenges in installing this tall Ganesha Idol. Although Khetwadi Lane 8 Ganesh Murti is the tallest in Mumbai, the Ganesh Pandal is modest. It would have been nice if the Ganpati Mandal had put in more effort in the set design.
- Sunil Waradkar is the Ganesh Murtikar (Sculptor) who made the Khetwadicha MahaGanpati.
LOCATION: Khetwadi Lane 8
GANESH MANDAL: Khetwadi Lane 8 Sarvojanik Ganeshotsav Mandal
- Mumbai Ganesh Chaturthi, Ganesh Murti, Visarjan
- Ganesh Photos From Mumbai Ganesh Chaturthi 2018
- Ganesh Photos Of Ganesh Chaturthi 2017 In Mumbai
- Photos Of 2016 Mumbai Ganesh Chaturthi, Ganesh Idols
- Photos of 2015 Ganpati Idols, Ganesh Chaturthi in Mumbai
- Pictures of 2014 Ganpati Idols and Ganesh Chaturthi in Mumbai
- Pictures of 2013 Ganpati Idols and Ganesh Chaturthi in Mumbai
- Pictures of 2012 Ganesh Idols in Mumbai
- Ganpati Visarjan in Mumbai: Location and Route Map
- Navratri Festival and Garba in Mumbai
- Famous Hindu Temples and Places of Worship in Mumbai
- Mumbai Religion, Mumbai Festivals, Temples, Mosques, Churches