The boat trip from Gateway Of India in Mumbai to Alibaug (via Mandwa) is in two parts
- Boat from Gateway of India (Mumbai) to Mandwa, and vice-versa
- Bus from Mandwa Jetty to Alibag Bus Stop, and vice-versa
- In the Monsoon season (early June to early Sept) there is NO BOAT SERVICE from Gateway of India to Alibag (Mandwa).
- The cost of the Gateway of India to Alibaug ticket includes both the boat trip and the bus journey.
- In Mumbai the boat journey starts and ends at Gateway of India, near Regal, Colaba. At Mandwa the boat trip starts/ends at the Mandwa Jetty and in Alibaug the bus ride starts and ends at the Alibaug Bus Station/Stop.
- Alibaug is also written and pronounced as “Alibag” and “Alibagh”.
Cost Of Boat Ticket From Mumbai (Gateway Of India) To Alibaug
|MUMBAI – ALIBAUG BOAT OPERATOR||TICKET PRICE FOR TRAVEL BETWEEN MUMBAI AND ALIBAUG|
|MAIN DECK||UPPER DECK||AIR-CONDITIONED|
|PNP Maritime Services||150|
All ticket prices are in Indian Rupees.
- This is the cost of an one-way ticket from Mumbai to Alibagh.
- Ticket price includes both, the cost of the boat trip and the bus trip from Mandwa to Alibaug or Alibaugh to Mandwa.
Timetable of Mumbai to Alibaug, Alibag to Mumbai Boat Ferry
Listed below is the timetable and start time of boats from Gateway of India (Mumbai) to Alibaug (via Mandwa). Also listed are the bus timing from Alibaug Bus Stop to Mandwa Jetty and the ferry boat timing from Mandwa to Mumbai (Gateway Of India).
|MUMBAI – ALIBAUG BOAT OPERATOR||BOAT FROM GATEWAY OF INDIA (MUMBAI) TO ALIBAUG||BUS FROM ALIBAG TO MANDWA JETTY||BOAT FROM MANDWA TO MUMBAI|
|Ajanta||6.15, 7.00, 9.15, 10.00, 11.15, 12.00, 14.00, 15.00, 16.00, 16.30, 17.00||6:45, 7:30, 9:45, 10:30, 11:45, 12:30, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30, 17:00, 17:30||7:30, 8:15, 10:30, 11:15, 12:30, 13:15, 15:15, 16:15, 17:15, 17:45, 18:15|
|PNP Maritime Services||8:15, 10:15, 12:15, 14:15, 16:15, 18:30||8:15, 10:15, 12:15, 14:15, 16:15, 18:30||09:05, 11:05, 13:05, 15:05, 17:05, 19:30|
|Maldar Catamarans||8:30, 10:45, 13:15, 15:30, 18:00||8:45, 11:00, 13:30, 15:45, 18:00||9:30, 11:45, 14:15, 16:30, 19:00|
|Apollo Catamaran||7:45, 12:45, 17:30||8:00, 13:00, 17:45||8:45, 13:45, 18:30|
Location of Mumbai – Alibaug Ticket Counter and Boats
At Gateway of India (Mumbai), the Mumbai to Alibag boat ticket counter is at the entrance of the Gateway of India Complex (Please see the below image). Ferry tickets to Elephanta Caves are also available from here. Boats are available from a landing spot near the Gateway of India monument.
At Mandwa, the boat ferry trip starts/ends at the jetty. The Mandwa to Alibaug Bus is available from near the jetty.
At Alibag, the ferry bus starts/ends at the main Alibaug Bus Stop in town. Tickets can been booked from a counter near the bus stop.
Contact Info of Mumbai to Alibag Boat Operators
|MUMBAI – ALIBAUG BOAT OPERATOR||MUMBAI CONTACT NUMBER||MANDWA CONTACT NUMBER||ALIBAUG CONTACT NUMBER|
|Ajanta and Apollo Catamaran||022-22026364, 022-22023585||02141-237550||02141-224437|
|PNP Maritime Services||022-22885220, 022-22885221||02141-237087||02141-225403|
|Maldar Catamarans||022-22829695, 022-22823841, 9322677645/9||02141-237464||02141-228389|
There are companies, such as Apollo Cruise Events, West Coast Marine Yacht Services, etc that rent out boats (yachts, catamarans, etc) for private charter and parties.
- Boat Rides from Gateway Of India to Elephanta Caves
- Mumbai’s Beaches and Sea Attractions
- Mumbai’s main Tourist Attractions and Things To Do
- One Day Walking tour of Mumbai’s key attractions
- Marine Drive – One of Mumbai’s main tourist attractions
- Mumbai’s Chowpatty Beach
- Mumbai’s Theme Parks and Entertainment Parks