- GSB Seva Mandal’s Ganpati is not just the richest Ganesh in Mumbai, but in the world.
- Unlike most large Ganesh idols in Mumbai, the GSB Seva Mandal’s Ganpati Visarjan (immersion) is done on the 5th day of Ganesh Chaturthi.
- The Goud Saraswat Brahmin (GSB) community first inaugurated this Ganesh idol in 1955. Today it is one of the most famous Ganpati idols in Mumbai.
These are links to more Ganesh Photos of GSB Seva Mandal (King Circle) Murti:
- 2016 GSB Seva Mandal (King Circle) Ganpati Murti Photo
- 2014 GSB Seva Mandal (King Circle) Ganesh Idol Photo
- 2013 GSB Seva Mandal Ganesh Pictures
- 2012 GSB Seva Mandal Ganpati Image during Ganesh Chaturthi