- Lalbaug Cha Raja is Mumbai’s most famous Ganpati.
- Around a 10 lakh (1 Million) devotees visit Lalbaghcha Raja every day during Ganesh Chaturthi. This makes Lalbaugcha Raja the most visited Ganesha in Mumbai during the Ganesh Festival.
- The basic look of the Lal Baug Cha Ganpati Murti is similar every year. In 2016 this idol has a stunning looking owl throne which captivates the viewers.
- There are two lines for Ganesh “Darshan” (blessings) at Lalbaug Cha Raja. One is for those coming to see the Ganesh Pandal and Murti, and the other is for those asking for their wishes to come true.
These are Lalbaug Cha Raja Ganpati Photos over the past few years:
- 2016 Lalbaugcha Raja Ganpati Murti Pictures
- 2015 Lalbaug Cha Raja Ganpati Photo and Ganesh Pandal
- 2014 Lalbagh Cha Raja Ganesh Photos
- 2012 Lalbaugcha Raja Ganpati Photos